At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our UX Researcher (m/f/x)
You are customer advocates and have a driving role in customer-centric development in the company. You will be responsible for coaching and supporting the teams in product creation with methodological expertise and qualitative and quantitative research to answer their research questions in all stages of the product discovery and development process.
To achieve this you will:
- Plan and conduct customer interviews, concept tests, or usability studies together with our design and product teams to gather insights about customer needs, attitudes, pain points, drivers, and barriers and how that relates to our products
- Run surveys, analyze existing feedback streams or other relevant data in the company to gather and structure user feedback in a meaningful way for product creation
- Create, deliver detailed analysis of your research, and report and communicate the outcome to product creation teams and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and run UX Workshops or Design Sprints with our product teams
- Own some more fundamental research projects.
- Create Competitive Analysis for UX Design
- Actively contribute with your UX design expertise and your understanding of our customers to design shares and product creation meetings and help evangelizing data-informed decision making in the company
- Become a valuable member of our design and product team to enable truly customer-centred development and push the limits on our user experience
What We Look For
- A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in working as a UX Researcher in a digital product company or in an agency
- Are a fluent German (hard requirement) and English speaker
- Are experienced in all aspects of conducting user interviews and gathering insights
- Have some experience in formats like Design Thinking, Service Design and Design Sprints
- Are able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Have strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Have strong skills in analyzing and presenting insights and data
- You are knowledgeable about product KPIs and experienced in working on B2C products
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.