Blue Prism is the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and has a global presence with a workforce of over 50 nationalities that continues to grow.
For more about Blue Prism visit, https://www.blueprism.com
#WIRPA Blue Prism For Good email@example.com
We are committed to providing a workplace that fosters a truly diverse, inclusive and supportive culture. This is demonstrated through the creation of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) for our Black Professionals, LGBTQ+ Community and Women in RPA.
Please look at our #WIRPA and Blue Prism For Good LinkedIn Pages, connect with these networks, and feel free to get in touch at to learn more. Colleagues are open to new opinions and ideas and always demonstrate enthusiasm about working together to achieve common goals. We enjoy a respectful and supportive work environment.
Everyone is empowered to think independently, sharing ideas and innovations with colleagues and leaders with a sense of trust and support. Our colleagues have unlimited potential to advance their skill sets and contribute to Blue Prisms advancement strategies. https://www.blueprism.com/who we-are/culture-and-careers/ Blue Prism offers flexibility in working arrangements, enabling employees an opportunity for a work life balance
• Proven experience of running design research activities.
• Experience of conducting a wide range of research methods and tactics.
• Turn research data into business and design insights.
• Proven experience working with UX designers, developers, product owners and stakeholders.
• Documenting and reporting research findings.
Good to have:
• Creating prototypes from research data.
• Working with limited data (we don't get usage reports).
• Working with complex software platforms.
• Dealing with numerous and competing customer requirements.
• Proven experience of working in destop, web and mobile applications.
• Experience of delivering accessible applications.
• Working in agile teams.
Our ideal candidate:
• Someone who is customer focused and inclusive.
• A continuously innovative and open-minded problem solver.
• A real team player who can work in a diverse, world class, team.
Use the skills matrix to measure your confidence scales against each of the topics.
Understanding these topics...
User-centred agile practices
You understand user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an agile workflow. You can work in a transparent, constantly changing, iterative and collaborative way with a multidisciplinary team.
You have proven experience of a range of user research methods that is inclusive. You can choose appropriate research tactics for different situations. You know how to apply methods correctly and help the team to deliver accessible products.
You can turn research data into clear findings that inform decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis to increase awareness and challenge assumptions.
You understand the vision and goals of the business, the customer and technology. You can align user research activities within goals to create strategic insights that informs user-centred design.
You understand technological constraints and how to push these boundaries. You can help colleagues clearly understand the impact of well designed technology and change user behaviour. You understand the challenges and opportunities for automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
For more, view our Head of UX and UI's article published in UX Planet: https://uxplanet.org/in-ten-years-design-will-be-d...