Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
We are looking for a top-notch User Experience Researcher to help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among consumer and business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that consumer and business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with UI designers and product managers on research needs for their products.
- Lead research projects autonomously
- Deep understanding of product business objectives
- Coordinate recruitment efforts
- Innovatively plan research to meet complex technical and business requirements
- Conduct various types of research activities for complex applications, including surveys, site visits, benchmark studies, usability test, heuristic evaluation, etc.
- Collect data (in-lab & remote) and conduct data analysis
- Report actionable findings concisely and effectively to cross-functional audiences
- Introduce innovative research techniques and strategies that are engaging
- Help to improve overall UX research process (new tools, techniques, etc.)
- Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team through all phases of projects
Skills You’ll Need To Have
- 1-3 years’ experience in conducting user experience research
- Ph.D. in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- Experience with R or Python
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineers, marketing and UI designers
- Excellent command of research methods with knowledge of when and how to apply various methods during each product phase
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Benefits And Perks
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs