Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a UX Researcher on a contract basis to help support their business needs.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for executing research in order to give product teams the necessary information to design, build, launch and improve features and products.
- You'll work in close collaboration with product managers, designers, and other researchers on the team.
- You’ll be responsible for conducting literature reviews, designing and running research studies, and analyzing data.
- You’ll create research reports and present them to product teams with the goal to influence their decisions.
- 8-10 years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years researching consumer, business, and/or user experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative methods (e.g., interviewing, diary studies, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of survey design and quantitative data analysis methods (i.e. descriptive statistics, basic inferential statistics)
- Experience defining research objectives and designing research studies.
- Strong collaboration skills working with other UX researchers, product managers, and designers.
- Independent working style and proactive in communicating progress and milestones of projects and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Comfortable leading multiple research initiatives at any given time.
- Graduate Degree in a research-related field (e.g. human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology) or work experience in a related field
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% Remote.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)