We’re hiring a UX Researcher to be part of a rapidly growing UX Research team that will work closely with designers, engineers, product and business stakeholders to deliver the best possible user experience through studying our user’s needs.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a strong qualitative research background, with an understanding of various quantitative research methods. Additionally, will be a strong advocate for the UX Research process within HelloFresh and across products who has a passion for all things related to food!
- Conduct end to end research projects: creating a plan, recruiting users, conducting the method, analyzing the data, and creating results presentations with actionable insights.
- Serve as a usability expert for designers, products, and business stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionality across various teams to advocate for UXR.
- Work closely with the Product Design team in order to come up with design solutions that will solve the various pinpoints you uncover.
- You have experience with interpreting research questions
- You have experience with creating research plans and designing studies
- You have experience with how to conduct Generative Research
- You have experience with on how to conduct Evaluative Research
- You have experience with how to uncover trends in research data and create actionable insights
- You have experience with how to share and communicate research
- Can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of user research methods
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
At minimum, you have...
- At least 2 years of relevant applied experience with a graduate degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social Science, or a related discipline.
- You have a broad experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods including usability testing, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews, surveys, card sorting, information architecture, task analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing (in English).
- Ability to travel within the United States and abroad. (Expected Travel: -1-2 times/ year)
- Experience conducting research to develop products for the eCommerce or food & beverage sector.
- Experience studying physical product experiences
- Past experience working cross-functionally w/ Brand, Marketing, & NPD teams to study experiences
- Highly skilled at survey design and/or JTBD framework
- Experience conducting Global Research
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000