We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
We have a super-talented, young team and are looking for a UX Researcher to help designers build usable and lovable products by gathering user insights using various research methods.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed the recent years:
- Self-driving car user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
… and there are so many exciting things coming up!
Your job as a UX Researcher
This position is for you if you want to help our designers to design products which not only look fancy but are also usable and easily accessible in the hands of real people. This is a full-time position and you are welcome to join us remotely or in our Budapest office.
Your tasks will be related to researching web and mobile applications: usability tests, interviews, field studies, analytics, survey design, managing and screening participants, etc.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you want to understand how people interact with their devices
- you can make objective observations
- you can fiercely represent the findings to others in the project
- you enjoy working with prototypes and interacting with lots of people
- you can handle unexpected problems or technical difficulties that come up
Fluent English is an absolute must, and a degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology or HCI can be an advantage.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow.
- We are working in pairs or teams. You’ll often have a UX Designer with you to help with and back up your work.
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams!
- You are welcome to join us remotely, if your time zone difference is maximum +/-4 hours from the Central European Time zone!
- We provide competitive salaries – on a Hungarian level!
What can you expect from our application process?
- We always keep you informed about your progress and our decisions at every stage of the hiring process.
- We are happy to give constructive feedback on your work, as we believe feedback is essential for development.