Estimated pay range
Actual pay may be different — this range is estimated based on User Experience Researcher in Greater Boston at similar companies.
Base pay range
$88,400.00/yr - $156,000.00/yr
In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
At Constant Contact, UX Research is a core part of the organization, valued for its strategic direction, creative solutions, and consistent customer-first mentality. Our UX team is a tight-knit group of creatives who aspire to change the world, one small business at a time. UX Researchers are responsible for driving organization-wide initiatives by executing studies and collecting data in accordance with our team strategies. This can include meeting research goals by launching usability studies, card sorts, field studies, benchmark tests, and cognitive walkthroughs, as well as creating heuristic reviews, surveys, and other key deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Planning: Plan with stakeholders for studies using a wide range of research methods.
- Executing: Create study plans, moderator guides, notes grids, etc.. Conduct studies using appropriate observation, note-taking, and analysis along the way.
- Analyzing: Skillfully analyze the data from your studies, triangulating data from various sources when necessary.
- Reporting: Create comprehensive reports of your findings and share them with stakeholders and other members of the UX team.
- Educating: Play an active role in educating and supporting fellow researchers, and promoting UX research to the rest of the organization.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in HCI, Human Factors, Experimental/Cognitive Psychology, or a related field and/or commensurate experience.
- 2+ years of industry experience including:
- First-hand experience using a variety of both qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and persuasive skills
- Solid organizational and presentation skills, including experience documenting findings and presenting them to diverse audiences
- Excellent analytical skills and multitasking abilities
- Collaborative, flexible, and personable team player
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!