Despite being a highly complex product, our mission is quite simple. We want to empower Bank and Credit Union employees to solve more than 80% of customer problems on the first contact.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in UX research roles;
- You are proactive, constantly looking for opportunities to conduct research;
- You have a natural curiosity about people’s behaviour and motivations;
- You have practical experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- You are a confident facilitator, and you can adapt when sessions don’t go to plan;
- You are opportunistic; you know when to deviate from the script to uncover untapped knowledge;
- You work well with others and can collaborate effectively;
- You can analyse a research project and draw unbiased conclusions;
- You can visualise and articulate the results to team members, stakeholders and customers.
trust me, it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
We are a relatively new product line at Backbase, but we have already been on quite a journey. We have conducted exploratory research with our customers in the UK & Ireland, plus further afield in Europe, Asia and America.
Grounded with a solid understanding of the Customer Service Representative (CSR), we are a close-knit product team committed to improving the employee experience. We are looking for someone to join us to help build knowledge on more banking personas and uncover new opportunities for us to meet their needs.
- You will own end-to-end research projects, from planning to facilitating and analysis;
- You will promote user research benefits to team members, stakeholders and customers;
- You will work with the Research Team on improving processes, tools and methodology;
- You will work with the Product Team to plan, review progress and make recommendations to business stakeholders;
- You will be willing to travel to conduct research projects (when safe to do so).