Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Within the Media.Monks Ecommerce Practice, our services are far-reaching and include:
✔️ SEO, Content, and Brand Store Optimization
✔️ Managed Amazon Advertising (PPC, DSP, etc.)
✔️ Vendor/Seller Central Account Management
✔️ Business Planning and Consulting
✔️ Content Production and Optimization
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for a multi-talented Content Strategist to work alongside our account management team and content production team in the delivery of written and visual content on the Amazon platform. Our ideal candidate is hungry and capable of immediately contributing to our operation through the below responsibilities.
- Understand Media.Monks full service ecommerce offerings to clients, including strategy and content production processes at scale
- Ability to navigate with clients through UX or lean design-thinking, providing explanations and rationale on process methodology, detailed analysis, and best-practice recommendations
- Collaborate and ideate on wireframes, templates, and mockups with UI graphic designers and cross-functional teams
- Offering creative insight and strategic marketing recommendations. This includes, providing analysis and CX and UX recommendations related to the customer’s ecommerce experience on Amazon
- Managing the content process from project initiation to client delivery (including managing audits, producing strategic playbooks and templates, and preparations for actual content productions)
- Becoming the Amazon content Subject Matter Expert (SME) and effectively communicating updates to clients and team members
- Taking existing content from off-Amazon sources and creating discoverable SEO content that’s enticing and stays within style guidelines
- Managing writing, editing and proofreading high volume product titles, bullets and descriptions
- Scale and consult with large enterprise, corporate clients that have large product portfolios, or multi-brand set-ups
- Having a passion for brand messaging and conveying that through “Best in Class” digital-shelf brand presence both written and visually
- Experience creating Amazon A+ pages and Brand Stores which are engaging by utilizing your “eye” for graphic design
If you think of yourself as an energetic creative with the ability to maintain a high-level of productivity and organization even in a fast-paced environment, then please apply.
- In-house or agency experience in content strategy, UX design/writing, or ecommerce platforms in a content-specific role
- Working knowledge with UX design tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, or similar
- Excellent analytical approach to problem solving and UX design thinking, with a deep understanding of the user journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client obsessed with focus on high quality service, delivery and retention
- Graphic Design experience using best practice creative tools
- Client facing experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage many ongoing projects at once
- Self-motivation with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to assume responsibility and work independently with little or no supervision
- 3+ years of experience working in the ecommerce/Amazon content space
- 5+ years of experience with an agency or brand team
- Experience with a major brick and mortar and/or ecommerce retailer
- Account management for a creative or service agency
- Experience working for, or partnering with Amazon
- Online sales and marketing experience
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.