What We're Looking For
We are looking for a Mid to Senior level User Researcher to join our multidisciplinary product team. As a user researcher you will be experienced in using a variety of user research methods to reveal actionable insights. You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
You will be confident in explaining user needs to senior stakeholders and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team and the wider organisation. You will have experience with and be comfortable working collaboratively in an agile development environment with designers, developers, and product managers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with design and product teams to plan, design, prepare and run user research activities
- Designing and running discovery research to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users
- Managing the usability testing process from recruiting participants, designing tasks, and preparing discussion guides, to test moderation, analysis and presenting results
- Designing, executing, and analysing quantitative surveys
- Helping to c ollect & analyse CX metrics
- Analysing and synthesising research data to turn research findings into actionable insights
- Effectively communicating user research findings to the team and the wider organisation, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of their users (including formal reports and presentations at show and tells)
- Maintaining research outputs so they are shareable and traceable
- Helping to promote a collaborative, user centric culture through group analysis, workshops, and ideation sessions
What We're Looking To See
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating, and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods
- Proven experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user centred design practices
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with designers, developers, and product managers
Does this sound like you?
Great! Send us your CV and a link to your portfolio (if you have one). You may be a proud technologist, if so, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively, feel free to send us something that demonstrates your innovative streak and your suitability for the role. Impress us. Stand out.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.