Do you have a background in User experience research? Do you want to make a difference at one of the UK's largest retailers?
Asda are recruiting for a mid-level UX Researcher to join Asda's User Experience team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team who can offer you a great working environment and flexible working. Not only will you be given the opportunity to progress in one of the world's largest companies, but you will also receive an in-depth training plan to take you to the next level.
- Ability to plan, conduct, analyse and report on user research studies independently
- Experience of producing concise and comprehensive user research reports
- Knowledge of research methodologies including field studies, remote studies, card sorts, tree-jacking, competitive testing and when to use them.
- Ability to translate qualitive research insights and metrics, including research from other sources, into actionable recommendations
- A user-focused approach and the ability to focus on user through all stages of the design process
- Ability to communicate research results and help influence design decisions
- Ability to work alongside UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and business stakeholders.
- A proven track record in a UX researcher role.
- Demonstrable knowledge of UX research techniques and their uses
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and be able to prioritise your workload without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work with a variety of different customers types including those with access needs
- Experience of both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience of eCommerce an advantage.
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You Will Also Get An Excellent Benefits Package Including
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email Edward.email@example.com