Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
A while back we started a new UX Research function with the Design and Product organization. We already managed to do a lot in building the maturity around the process, however still focusing largely on qualitative research methods to support daily product decisions.
As our product teams grow, so does the need to bring a new talented and empathetic UX Researcher on board to work on one of our product pods.
The Researcher will focus on two product areas: Smart Calendar (our new product, Kosmotime, and Instant Booker part of Chili Piper) and various in-app use cases we try and build new features for (integrating Chili Piper in other products)
We are looking for you to help us make more informed decisions, bring insights and voice of the customer to the table, and enable designers and the product team to validate hypotheses and assumptions more easily with a set of fast and proven research techniques. Help us to mitigate risk and help guide our design and product teams to the best solution, optimizing various user journeys and coming up with new ideas.
You will be a part of an existing team of researchers and designers to support you and collaborate on the end to end design process.
Responsibilities and what you will do:
- Help your product teams with gaining insights from customers, mitigate risk and help guide our design and product decisions to the best solution, optimizing various user journeys.
- Help the team establish success metrics in respective product areas, with the goal of being able to measurably see decisions' effects and their impact.
- Delivering compelling narratives weaving together user, competitive and market insight that shape product and business strategy decisions.
- Support your product teams with fast research methodologies, including but not limited to:
- Designing user testing (A/B tests)
- Customer interviews
- Usability tests - moderated and unmoderated
- Evaluating existing features
- Responsible for design, launching and recruiting for the above (we use third party tools to support a lot of these). You will own research studies from start to finish
- Working with key stakeholders and providing actionable insights and recommendations to the product team
- Contributing to enhancing a playbook of best practices and methods
- Contributing to our research repository where findings are stored and access by anyone in the organization
- Big plus: help the team with workshop facilitation skills
You will be great in the role if:
- You are fluent with various validation research and testing, survey design, quantitative and qualitative analysis methods.
- Ideally with 2-3 years of experience working in a product-led organization, working with various product teams helping better the user experience with a track record of projects to prove.
- Experience with the whole product lifecycle — from early stage to launch and beyond, observing customers and iterating on the product.
- Having an understanding of various research methods, their strengths and weaknesses. You know what works and which one to use to achieve expected results.
- Remote research is your second-nature (we are a fully remote company)
- You have good presentation skills and storytelling abilities to rally the team
- Nice to have: You have some workshop facilitation experience: design sprints, ideation, discovery
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your jo