We are looking for experienced UX Research Consultants (Mid-Level & Senior) to work closely with our team of consultants on a freelance basis, across a range of sectors where you’ll be involved with anything from service design strategies to cross platform web re-designs and apps, and conducting UX research.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant with UX research capabilities, to drive and support the delivery of outstanding human-centred insight and design work. This role will have a strong focus on leading research and insight work, so a background in this is important.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working in UX Research or Service Design, across the design process; from initial research, through to strategy, design workshops, and design deliverables, with the confidence to report back to stakeholders at all levels of seniority. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with keen attention to detail.
- You’ll play a key role in designing and delivering projects for our clients, who are based in the UK and internationally.
- Applying your practitioner skills on exciting challenges across industries, either leading the project or working in support.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to plan and execute research across all stages of the design process.
- Working directly with stakeholders, involving them openly in your processes, helping them distil project goals and objectives into project requirements and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
- Producing high-quality deliverables that translate research findings into compelling and actionable insights.
- Championing human-centred design, design thinking, and innovation.
- Sharing knowledge and skills with the rest of the team on best practice, recognising potential in the latest technology, and other trends.
- Inspiring co-workers and collaborating with them to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work.
- Developing and maintaining a professional approach to file keeping and sharing with clients.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a variety of sectors with a digital focus. Working within a corporate or consulting environment would be beneficial.
- Running kick off calls, writing recruitment screeners, creating discussion guides and other research assets.
- Familiarity and experience in a wide range of qual and quant approaches, with an understanding of how best to utilise these (individually, as well as in tandem) to address the client’s objectives.
- High standard of report writing, making it easier for clients to connect the dots with clear communication and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inspiring co-workers and sharing knowledge and skills with the team, recognising potential in the latest technology and other trends.
- Advanced use of modern UX tools and platforms such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good time management skills and the ability to deliver according to budget and deadlines.
We would love to hear from you! Please send us your CV and Portfolio/Case Studies to email@example.com