C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.aiC3 AI’s Product Design Team is looking for qualified UX Researchers for our Redwood City, CA office. This role will help us systematically understand how people interact with our App Development Tools, AI Applications, and other products.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for complex products and tools. You understand the mindset and tasks frequently performed by engineers, data scientists, and analysts. You get excited about data. You can help users ingest, explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should have experience working with data-heavy applications, data storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders and the product design team.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and the leadership team to develop research plans.
- Comfortably conduct quantitative and qualitative UX research methods.
- Work in the context of an agile development environment supporting the release cadence of the team and helping define the strategic direction of products.
- Determine the best research approach to inform product development, which could be a mix of quantitative, qualitative, and participatory design methods.
- Effectively translate data and insights into strategy and design direction.
- Continually learn, grow, and improve the craft of UX research.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to actively present a research plan and analytical results to a broad audience and communicate your work clearly and concisely.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Design Engineering, or related discipline.
- Strong user-centered research process and practices including the latest human-centered principles and techniques. Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail. Ability to drive projects, working both independently and in team settings. Ability to proactively lead complex research and synthesize pain points into valuable insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmaps
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.