Our client, a top global investment company, is looking for a UX Researcher. In this role you would design and conduct complex user experience research studies to support user interface design and recommend usability improvements. This position is fully remote and you would be expected to work collaboratively with the UX Strategist and Product Owner throughout the product development process. The ideal candidate is curious, ambitious, takes initiative, and has a passion for research.Responsibilities
- Provide usability services for business and IT teams for web or mobile applications across multiple platforms for mid-scale scope projects. Recommend appropriate quantitative or qualitative approach to gather necessary insights from clients or prospects.
- Plan, design, and conduct user research, usability, and heuristic evaluations studies. Reviews research on human factors response to bring value to the business, technology, and processes.
- Conduct user interviews and contextual inquiries to identify user needs and gather user feedback. Ensure privacy and conducts sessions in a professional manner.
- Analyze, summarize, and present results to design teams and mid-level decision makers. Suggest strategies to gain buy-in from the business.
- Contribute actionable suggestions based on knowledge of target user base and usability best practices. Educate project teams and crew regarding usability's purpose and value.
- Identify quantitative and qualitative usability opportunities and presents findings and recommendations to project teams.
- Present usability findings to leaders and negotiates adoption of critical usability recommendations with guidance and support from more senior user experience crew.
- Assist in building usability principles and practices at Vanguard. Train and mentor junior staff in best practices of user experience research. Provide guidance, training, and motivation.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience of researcher (design, product).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at AskAnything@cellainc.com**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment.