UX RESEARCHER | PRODUCT MANAGEMENT | USA - REMOTE
Travelport is a place of opportunity. It’s our incredible team that makes our company great – our people drive our winning culture.
Travelport is a worldwide travel retail platform that provides easy ways for businesses like airlines, hotels, and car rental companies to connect through personalized content to agencies and travelers. The world is changing, and our industry must change with it. We’re leading the change; we are the change.We are on a mission to power the future of travel; come join us.
What does a great UX Researcher do?
The UX Researcher will work in a hands-on environment to create the user’s view for the whole company. Through cross-collaboration with designers and the product team, they will focus on conducting research activity that is a blend of discovery and evaluative/usability testing to connect with Travelport’s users, gather insights, and present their findings to stakeholders using a variety of tools.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting research with people who use our products
- Designing and leading primary and secondary research.
- Advising on the most appropriate research method for a given project and both leading and supporting study design.
- Collaborating with a variety of stakeholders on research projects and presenting research findings to stakeholders and the wider business.
- Effectively communicating insights
- Educating stakeholders about research and enabling them to do their own research.
- Working with product management and fellow researchers to maintain and deliver of our research roadmap.
Who we are looking for in this role:
- Proficient experience working as a full-time researcher within a design function that has a track record of solid research experience with some core research techniques.
- Strong communication skills are required for this role. Fluent English, with excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven relationship building and management skills. Researchers need to reach across a lot of aisles in Travelport.
- Excellent organization and forward planning skills.
- Comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in a HCI or Psychology discipline, or experience working in a role with skills transferrable to research.
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous.
Our ambition is to hire for potential not just experience, and you’re likely to succeed if you:
- Are always ready to give it your all and deliver high quality work
- Are excited to use your creativity and innovative thinking to try new things
- Take responsibility and own your work
- Are courageous and ambitious to challenge what’s been done before
Benefits Of Working At Travelport
We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible to participate in our bonus program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match.
We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy as well as contributing to our communities with an annual volunteer day off.
Salary Target: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty, and training.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch!*
- Please note that if your application is progressed, you may be asked to complete a self-recorded video interview, at a time that works best for you. This is your chance to bring your skills & experience to life in your own words and style. Ensure you keep an eye on your junk folder just in case our invitation finds its way there.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if needed.