HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a UX Researcher to partner directly with a cross-functional multi-disciplinary team to independently execute research necessary for optimization of existing products, and building of brand new products.
Research is paramount to the company's success. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a rigorous, mixed-methods approach to UX research to uncover data and insights.
As a UX Researcher, you'll:
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PM's and engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful research insights.
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps.
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle.
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package
- Bachelor's degree in a human behavior related field, e.g. human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with data (qualitative and quantitative) and utilizing data to define and support hypotheses
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
Commitment: This is a full-time, 9-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and available to candidates local to the New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Houston, TX and Denver, CO areas.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.