Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
As a UX Researcher (UXR) at Bally's Interactive, you’ll help your team of UXers, product managers, and engineers understand user needs. You’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You’ll work with your peers and stakeholders across functions and have impact at all stages of product development.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research (i.e., surveys, usability tests, interviews) to inform design decisions for various products and experiences.
- Be able to identify and articulate what needs research and select the best approach.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Analyse and communicate user research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Deliver compelling and timely insights to the product and design teams.
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our business and our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Understanding of how to recruit users for research, create screeners, how to engage research panels or techniques to recruit internal users.
- Be able to speak to the business about the importance of research and convince business leaders to engage in research activities.
- Have experience in a research role at a customer-focused company.
- Have experience with remote and in-person research.
- Have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field.
- Have a solid working experience with qualitative research methods.
- Comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analysing, and communicating research.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and can synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings to cross functional teams to drive impact.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with using UserTesting.com platform is a plus.
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.