Who you'll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a UX Researcher for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you'll do
- Undertake project work as directed by the Head of UX Research.
- Collaboratively planning and executing end-to-end UX research studies which result in improved experiences for both prospective and existing (consumer and B2B) customers across web and mobile
- Communicate research conclusions and recommendations to the experience design team and wider business stakeholders (e.g. product owners, analytics, legal, brand, marketing)
- Screening, recruitment and scheduling of participants for relevant research studies
- Provide the immediate digital team and wider stakeholder community with a broader appreciation of research principles and considerations, undertaking team training / knowledge sharing activities
- Identify opportunities to further cross sell UX and research across the business
What you'll bring
- Hands-on experience with: behavioral and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, benchmarking, remote/online testing (e.g. Userzoom/Usabilitytesting.com, Optimal workshop), survey design and analysis
- Solid skills in wireframing & rapid prototyping using Axure, InVision etc
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, with first-rate attention to detail and presentation skills
- Stakeholder interviews and management
- Proven history of working in AGILE cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of user journeys, personas, user stories, task modelling, usability and human-centered design
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Experience of working closely with UX, visual designers and developers, to drive effective user research
- Workshop: Discovery, requirements gathering and co-creation
- Understanding of accessibility and inclusive design in general
- Strong project portfolio that clearly demonstrates the calibre of your research skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your CV ASAP