UX Researcher (User Experience)
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative user experience research techniques to generate insights and validate designs.
- Convert insights into user stories: provide user experience recommendations and communicate risks.
- Engage and align stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Incorporate relevant user experience analytics to supplement insights.
- Conduct user experience market, industry and competitor analysis.
- Promote a user-centered design approach through iterative testing.
- Access additional voice of customer channels to monitor user feedback.
- The UX Researcher will collect stakeholder feedback to improve research and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 - 3 years of UX (user experience) research experience.
- The UX Researcher will have a portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of UX (user experience) research.
- The UX Researcher will have experience creating simple digital content and leading design sprints.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Candidates requiring a Visa Sponsorship will not be considered for the position.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!