Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a UX Researcher to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
COVID-19: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including first booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy.
REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross has transitioned to a hybrid workplace where employees within driving distance of our Berlin, VT office work Wednesdays in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Uncover user behaviors, needs and motivations to make products, services and tools more intuitive and engaging for users.
- Using qualitative and quantitative methods, influence the development, design, and implementation of products, services, tools, marketing materials, digital channels, and more.
- Collect and analyze user behavior in several ways, including but not limited to: surveys, usability testing, ethnographies, benchmark studies, server logs, eye tracking studies, and more, using both in-house resources and external third party resources.
- Help advocate your research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Work closely with a variety of internal customers – brand, communications, digital, product, sales, and more.
- Work closely with the Manager of Market Strategies to determine research needs within the company, identify knowledge gaps in our understanding of the experience, and contribute to solving for those gaps.
UX Researcher Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Psychology/HCI/Interaction Design or a related subject
- 4+ years' industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms
UX Researcher Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits