At Neat, we are looking for a User Experience Researcher to help us focus on our customers. You will uncover what users need from our products by conducting field research and deep diving into analytics. And in turn, transform insights into an actionable plan for our products - optimising existing features, and looking ahead, building our product roadmap. You will work with our Product Owners, Designers, Developers and others to make our user experience more intuitive, useful and memorable.
- Conduct research on multiple products features in various stages of development.
- Organise, collect and analyze user behavior through in-field visits, usability tests, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, customer support reviews and A/B testing.
- Lead and work with Product Owner and Designers to create studies
- Determine time frame and/or budget for research, conducting different user research methods, gathering insights and translating them into solutions visualised by wireframes and prototypes
- Define best practice for binding UX research into product development
Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX research
- Demonstrate strong understanding of current UX, latest technology trends and human interaction with products
- Curious by nature to get under the skin of our customers and find out what truly drives them
- Passionate about research and eloquent at communicating findings to rest of the business
- Ability to convey pros & cons of various research techniques
- Fluent in English. Cantonese & Mandarin is a plus
- Applicants must submit case studies to demonstrate experience and process