Position: UX Researcher
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $35/hour
Our interactive agency client is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team on a temp to perm basis. This position is ONSITE at a federal agency in Alexandria, VA and is 40 hours a week. You will be assisting with the revamp and relaunch of the organizations website.
Please include UX research case studies to be considered for this role.
Duties of the UX Researcher:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user surveys, card sorting tests
- Provide detail reports on survey/research findings to inform designers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with UX team to capture design needs, stakeholder requirements, objectives and business goals
- Produce journey maps, site maps, wireframes, and clickable prototypes based on research finds
- Conduct a/b testing for design mock ups
- Use Optimal Workshop to capture and analyze data
Requirements of the UX Researcher:
- Bachelor's degree in UX, psychology
- 3+ years of experience conducting user research
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Balsamiq,
- Experience developing surveys and conducting interviews
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.