6 Month Contract - W2
Remote then onsite (Sunnyvale)
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a research to discover actionable insights for creating the user experience for web-based applications and mobile devices. The research will be agile, keeping pace with the rapid innovation in the team. You will be working closely with a research lead, designers, and product managers.
- You have a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices.
- You are capable of delivering high-quality outputs, while working quickly on overlapping projects, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
- Identify and prioritize research questions based on business needs, project goals and risks.
- Design and execute research studies with effective research methods (e.g., interviews, focus groups, usability testing, surveys, competitive analysis etc.), representable participant profile, and efficient recruiting strategy.
- Engage the designers, product managers throughout the research process, and support the team to generate design solutions and product strategies.
- Perform data analysis to extract insights and actionable recommendations from qualitative or quantitative data.
- Masters degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), experimental psychology, cognitive science, or related discipline
- At least 1 years of hands-on experience as a UX Researcher, or equivalent professional experience required
- Working knowledge of behavioral analysis, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis
- Experience with supporting complex system (e.g., enterprise product) design
- Experience with e-commerce businesses
- Fluent in English, and Chinese (Mandarin) will be highly desirable
- If possible, please include with application an online/digital portfolio demonstrating design or research skills, and experience relevant to the role.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)