Title: UX Researcher
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract
Our client is seeking a User Experience Researcher to join their growing live streaming services team in Santa Monica. You’ll partner with Design, Product Management, Engineering and Data Scientist to gain deep insights about their users and attitudes, and to communicate results and actionable recommendations across the company. You’ll think big about new areas, test concepts as they are being developed, and evaluate products and services once they’ve rolled out.
You are an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
· Design and conduct studies across key product areas, utilizing methods such as field research, surveys, concept testing, usability testing, and any other methods you find impactful
· Review, analyze, and communicate mixed methods data to generate tactical and strategic insights, as well as actionable recommendations which drive product innovation and design improvements for users
· Partner with our data science partners to provide qualitative context for their quantitative insights
· Find creative and compelling ways to generate, present, and evangelize results and recommendations throughout the company, in order to help cultivate a highly informed, more effective, and more empathetic organization
· 3-4+ years of experience minimum conducting research, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
· Experience researching the end-to-end user experience
· Interest in partnering with teammates to increase understanding of user research
· Excellent story-telling abilities and facilitation skills
· Ability to communicate and coordinate cross-functionally in order to engage stakeholders from across the organization
· Willingness to take initiative, run with projects, and speak up when support and guidance is needed
· Undergraduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a related field OR comparable UX research experience. Graduate degree is preferred.
For consideration, please send an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org