We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over 250 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY
As a UX Researcher at Glovo, you will help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the voice of our users. You will collaborate across multiple teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs that will help to improve our product definition and drive our business goals, assessing opportunities for Glovo to innovate.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL
- Conduct user research across 4 mobile and web products to help better understand customer expectations, needs and motivations
- Work closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
- Work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including product management, data science, design, engineering, and marketing
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Synthesise qualitative and mixed methods – like interviews, surveys, online platform tools, focus groups, review analysis, ethnographic studies – into well-founded conclusions and proposals
- Generate insights that both fuel ideas and evaluate designs
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Communicate and document findings and recommendations, either written or in presentation style, to peers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, or Social Science
- 3 or more years of experience with research applied to mobile and web products
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
- Knowledge of qualitative, quantitative and user-centered design methods
- Ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesise findings
- Someone who is flexible, proactive and resourceful. Glovo aims to be a design leader in a highly competitive market
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!