Apalon is a leading mobile development company. The unique blend of technology and art that make up the company’s DNA, enables Apalon to deliver unrivaled products. Apalon's portfolio includes award-winning titles such as NOAA Weather Radar Live, Weather Live, Scanner for Me, Planes Live, Sleepzy - Sleep Cycle Tracker, and more.
Apps by Apalon have earned massive recognition of 200+ MLN users, received numerous prestigious awards, and have been featured by Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, as well as world's leading press.
We are looking for UX Specialist.
Working with UI Designers and Product Managers you will conduct UX research for numerous mobile products. This role is one where User Experience Research knowledge, Conceptual Design and Communication Skills are needed to bring user’s voice into the team. Working on ethnographic research adapting UX methods and techniques to international markets.
What You’ll Do
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research on our apps.
- Gather and generate user data via interviews, usability testing, online surveys, preference testing, tracking behaviors with analytics tools and more.
- Analyze user data to understand user needs, behaviors, and attitudes, issues and opportunities.
- Work with product managers, UI designers, marketers to build test hypotheses
- Inform design and product decisions with user insights and reports.
- Uncover ideas and hypotheses for further quantitative research based on qualitative data.
- Define user journeys to build user-specific experiences
- Work with product managers and UI designers to reach optimum design solutions with balance between the end-user and the business
- Design user interaction flows, Information Architecture for a wide range of mobile apps.
- Concept and prototype ideas.
- Ensure quality in the end-to-end user experience.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a UX researcher or related role
- English is at least Intermediate.
- Understanding and appreciation of qualitative and user-centered design methods.
- A degree/certificate in user experience research, user centered design, interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, social science or other related field is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects spanning different teams
- High attention to detail and great organization skills
- A focus on goals and finding solutions
- A team oriented attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq or other tools is a plus.
What We Offer
- Work in an international company with HQs in New York.
- Possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on products loved by millions of users worldwide.
- Autonomy and flexibility to set research processes, methodology and tools.
- Superstar teammates.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits (like flexible vacation, medical insurance, parking and sports compensation, fruits, etc.).
- Office in the center of Minsk close to the subway line Moskovskaya (Institut Kultury station).
You also can send your CV and portfolio to the e-mail address below.