Employer: CapCircle Management Consultants
To conduct UX research for the Financial Services digital and marketing team. The responsible individual will need to handle day-to-day UX research activities including recruitment, planning and coordinating usability tests, observing and running of te...
To conduct UX research for the Financial Services digital and marketing team. The responsible individual will need to handle day-to-day UX research activities including recruitment, planning and coordinating usability tests, observing and running of tests, documentation of insights, reporting and presenting outcomes to stakeholders. The person will have to support the UX team by maintaining an up to date view of our users’ digital habits, behaviour’s and needs. The objective is to support the UX lead in achieving research goals.
- Conduct UX research for Financial Services.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods, subset of quantitative methods (i.e. surveys), and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science.
- Recruit participants and assist UX designers in running user testing studies.
- Generate insights, that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Research the latest visual design, UI and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Conducting best practice research to develop and improve UI and interaction design to solve end user problems effectively.
- Create sound recommendations after each stage of testing and ideation based on research and user observations.
- Research market, customers and potential customers to keep an up to date view of digital habits, behaviors and user needs.
- Generate profiles to be used in the creation of empathy maps and personas.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately.
- Work cross-functionally with UX designers and product management.
- Support our UX design lead on studies and assist in achieving research goals.
- Work with product leaders to prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals, identified risks, and project impact. Identify best method or mix of methods to address research questions, with consideration for timeline and resources with minimal guidance.
- Advise UX design team and product managers on research opportunities and best practices at all stages of an agile product development process.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, effectively to make decisions based on a strong understanding of business, customer and design tradeoffs.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
- Present results from usability tests and other user research to project teams.
- Monitor statistics and analytics (such as Adobe Analytics) across sites with an aim of obtaining a better understanding of user behaviour and improving user journeys.
- Comprehensive knowledge in a variety of industry-centric qualitative research methods, such as semi-structured interviews, contextual inquiries, usability studies, diary ethnographic studies, unmoderated remote studies, paper prototyping, surveys, A/B testing and Card sorting.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design, technology, and product management.
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Experience with survey research (questionnaire design, sampling, analysis).
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Excellent communication (presentation and interpersonal skills )
Understanding of qualitative analysis and reporting methods suitable for the fast
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 5 - 8 Years' experience within a Design Research role
- Degree in the humanities: Psychology, Sociology, Politics, Anthropology, etc
- Commerce Degree is also welcome
- Post graduate qualification is an added bonus
- Usability Analyst Certification
Type of Exposure
- In-depth understanding of human behaviour
- Human Computer Interactions
- Behavioural studies
- Translating behaviour to create predictive models
- Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Communicating Research results to stakeholders
- Finding better/new ways to do things / improve / redesign
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- UX design
- Research + testing
- Market awareness
- Concept presentation
- Communication and negotiation
- Report writing
- Relationship Building
- Decision Making
- Critical Appraisal
- Analytical Thinking
- Persuading & Influence
- Active Listening
- Perseverance, good work ethic and initiative.
Apply before Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 61 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.