- Do you want to work for a truly customer-focused, award-winning organisation that is focused on becoming the best in its field?
- Do you want to work for a company that feels like a start-up but with the stability of one of the biggest businesses in the world?
- Do you want to work alongside UX specialists and digital experts and be involved in high profile customer facing projects?
- Do you want to work for a company that ranks in the top 25 Sunday times best companies to work for?
- Do you want an excellent salary and a host of very strong benefits including flexible working and working from home?
Our Digital Centre of Excellence is a community of digital professionals delivering cutting edge, customer centric user journeys within the Fintech industry. Our team consists of digital innovation executives, UX researchers UX designers, front end developers and optimisation specialists.
Your Key Accountabilities will be:
- Research – You’ll be given the opportunity to travel to many of our offices to understand more about our customers’ needs. You will also have the opportunity to speak to members of the public both face to face and via remote research tools.
- Workshops – Empathy workshops, Discovery workshops, Design reviews and ideation. Every project has different UX requirements. We believe the key to a successful UX project is knowing what approach to take and when to use it. Our UX team is collaborative by approach, we learn from each other and from our mistakes, ensuring that every design is well considered.
- Usability testing – The proof is in the pudding! We test everything! Our approach is to test early and frequently so we can adapt our designs accordingly.
- Industry trends – Our team consists of passionate individuals that want to stay at the fore-front of the UX industry, so much so that we made it one of our yearly objectives. As a team, we take time out each week to see what’s going on within the UX community. We’re generally seen at the leading UX conferences keeping an eye on latest developments.
The ideal candidate will need experience in as many of the following as possible;
Google Analytics, Decibel insights, usability testing, facilitating workshops, A/B testing, strategic thinking, problem solving, collaborative approach to design, prototyping and generally putting a smile on people’s faces.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.