The User Experience (UX) Researcher is responsible for managing all research efforts across the companies technology platform. In addition to building, analyzing and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing, they will assist in generating personas for each user group and highlight potential barriers within each user journey. Upon identifying user needs and goals they will work in collaboration with the technology and marketing teams to implement best practices for a cohesive and streamlined technology platform that helps increase the overall user experience.
- Design, schedule, and moderate usability tests in concert with product stakeholders
- Rapidly synthesize data and share findings with those on the web design, marketing and data analytics teams
- Organize and store research-based usability knowledge and provide insights
- Work with product stakeholders to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods
- Work with web and creative teams to ideate design solutions based on research findings
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across the businesses' technology platforms
- Educate stakeholders on the importance of UX research
- Educate team members and the field on the use of new tools and best practices
- Manage the design and implementation of research processes
- Implement SEO best practices on all websites
- Bachelors degree in psychology, industrial engineering, human-computer interaction, human factors, or equivalent experience. Will consider alternate degrees with on-the-job training or completion of a UX research based post-graduate program.
- Solid background in usability moderating (e.g. digital one-on-one engagement with WebEx, Usertesting.com, User Zoom), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, and statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis
- Self-starter able to manage multiple research projects and assist teammates through research
- Strong communication skills to conduct interviews and create/deliver written and oral presentations.
- In-depth understanding of user research methods and trends in web, digital product, and app design.
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe CC
Office environment or work from home