Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. Planning and conducting user-centered design research and usability testing, as well as synthesizing and reporting insights across multiple teams and our supporting online properties.
Identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow analysis, ethnography, remote studies, as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing.
- Conduct research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement
- Serve and collaborate as a member of an international team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge
- Work with team members to test business requirements using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Conduct task-analysis to determine user needs to better serve our customers
- Coordinate, conduct and moderate research studies
- Interprets outcomes into experience principles and rich stories that guide and acts as a catalyst for solutions, making strategic conclusions and guiding a design process that leads to outcomes that are functional and emotionally meaningful
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Skills & Requirements
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or diploma in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, Psychology or related field. (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered
- 1-2 Years User Experience research experience (Preferred)
- Experience with remote testing tools such as UserTesting and/or UserZoom (Required)
- Experience with conducting remote research studies (Required)
- Experience storytelling with data verbally and visually (Required)
- Experience with moderating research (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, and statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis (Required)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.