- Define research objectives that are aligned with business objectives
- Formulate research plan using systematic methodologies to investigate user requirements and to identify user problems.
- Prioritize and drive research to improve user experience.
- Participate in various product discussion sessions with product designers, engineers and business analysts.
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders. Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts.
- Lead the user research throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements.
Combining the power of automation and careful human touch, Onerent provides a hassle-free rental service to modern renters and homeowners. Its integrated platform and boots-on-the-ground approach allow the Onerent team to provide on-demand showings, instant renter screening, AI-powered rental performance data, proactive maintenance recommendations, autonomous move-ins, guaranteed rent payouts, and 24/7 support. With teams currently in the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle, managing over $1 billion in assets.