Here is an exciting opportunity to join our Design Team and be part of forming the future in digital healthcare!
Joint Academy is a global leader in delivering digital treatment for chronic joint pain, by connecting patients with licensed Physical Therapists. Backed by science, our treatment is based on a clinically validated face-to-face treatment and includes individualized exercises, interactive education and tracking tools. The intersection of digital treatment and data science opens up to new possibilities of treating patients in a sustainable and more personal way, while reducing pain and improving quality of life.
With the company now growing and scaling, we're on the hunt for a passionate UX Researcher.
This is what you will do:
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy with clear objectives in collaboration with the Product Team, keeping in consideration current and upcoming initiatives and business goals.
- Recruit targeted users for specific research studies.
- Conduct usability studies, interviews, quantitative surveys and data analysis of our users behaviour, and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
- Present design research findings to teams in a clear and structured manner.
These are the key skills that we think you have:
- Proven work experience within UX Research for digital products.
- Proficiency in research methodology, showing a strong understanding of the strengths and limitations of different methods and how and when to apply them.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to craft actionable and unbiased recommendations.
- Experienced in setting up metrics to measure user behavior.
- Ability to deliver user insights in a digestible way within specific deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Familiarity with working in agile projects with cross-functional teams.
Your qualifications are:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or equivalent.
- A portfolio or work samples that demonstrate relevant skills for this role.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience as UX Researcher.
For us it’s a strong plus if you also have experience in:
- Remote usability testing, also with an older target audience.
- Digital healthcare or similar field.
- Working with users across multiple countries to gain and analyze different cultural and behavioural insights when interacting with a product.
- Using Mixpanel and Tableau to fetch and analyze data.
- Basic prototyping skills to quickly test different hypothesis.
In order for us to consider your application, you must hold a valid Swedish work permit.
- Opportunity to put your stamp on something truly special!
- Flexible working hours.
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Wellness contribution and workout during working hours.
- Pension and insurance package.
- Learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.).
- A modern office, conveniently located in central Malmö, with showers and a sauna.
- Social Fridays and a company culture that is hard to beat!
- In regards to the current COVID-19 situation we are following recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden by currently offering remote work options.