Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
About the Team
Doctor On Demand’s product team is growing, and we’re looking for a UX researcher with a passion for making a difference in people's lives. We’re solving big problems through the intersection of design and technology -- problems that give you autonomy to build meaningful solutions across the product.
- Partner closely with Product Designers and Product Managers to provide research that supports business goals and user needs, evaluating hypotheses in scope definition and requirements.
- Identify key research questions and objectives, and execute on multiple research methods that best align with project needs, spanning from surveys to co-creation workshops to in-depth contextual interviews.
- Apply both qualitative and quantitative research at various design and product development cycles, to inform thoughtful and best in class user experiences.
- Analyze and synthesize findings into actionable insights, recommendations, and frameworks, effectively communicating them to product and cross-functional stakeholders to aid in decision-making.
- Work through and understand complex regulations and edge cases while always advocating for ease of use and customer needs.
- Contribute to shaping and instilling a strong design culture, leading by example with effective communication, presentation, and collaboration strategies.
- 4+ years of background in user experience research and design, and a portfolio to go with it.
- Experience recruiting for, conducting, and applying user research, including gathering and synthesizing data usage and feedback from external customers.
- Practical understanding of inclusive design and interaction principles, UX patterns, and research methodologies.
- Demonstrable impact on shipped products via behavioral research insights and data-informed recommendations.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States as no sponsorship is available for this position.
- Be a core member of a dynamic and creative product team
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Full benefits + salary + stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with matching
- Personal wellness programs
- Continuing education stipend
- Finish your day knowing you are working to connect people to a service that helps people and has saved lives