At Sage, User Experience Researchers play a mission critical role, using empathic methods to design and deliver products and services that delight our users.
As Part Of The Design System Team You
- Are inspired by first-hand user engagement, and immersed in user context and the problem domain.
- Transform complex business scenarios into useful solutions that are easy to learn, and efficient to use, meeting the exact needs of the user with simplicity and elegance.
- Delight users with extraordinary emotional experiences, delivering innovative, great-looking, and uniquely ‘Sage’ experiences that users love.
- Design for the whole - end-to-end user journeys, across Sage Business Cloud, and for Sage’s design language system.
An User Experience/UX Researcher is an established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships.
- Have a track record of contributing to shipped projects.
- Self-sufficiently solve major product areas, with thorough rationale and critique.
Key Responsibilities Strong with many of the following
- Building relationships with users, recruiting participants, scheduling and facilitating moderated and unmoderated, quantitative and qualitative research.
- Iterative usability testing, field visits, contextual enquiry, focus groups, and surveys.
- Analysis, communication, and practical actioning of user insight, including from all of the above, plus databases of user feedback, analytics (web, database, server logs) A/B testing, and competitor analysis.
- Bringing customer stories and experiences to life for employees across sage.
- Metrics and measures for evaluating User Experience.
Ways of Working
- Good knowledge of industry standard tools.
- Good knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique. Self-sufficiently seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Shares knowledge, skills, and inspires other team members.
- Seeks out personal development activities with initiative.
- Designs for constraint, and plans for iterative or phased delivery, and scalable solutions.
- Independently handles change and unknowns.
- Anticipates and handles blockers. Actively improves personal velocity.