As a member of the UX Research team, you will help shape the end to end UX Research process for a hyper-growth product development organization. You will be planning and conducting user research studies and experiments across multiple products and digital experiences, collaborating closely with our UX Designers, Product Managers, and other key stakeholders.
- Identify and help to prioritize research opportunities
- Craft and refine customer personas
- Apply quantitative and qualitative methodologies to collect and analyze user behavior data and communicate actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Partner with engineers and designers to develop requirements for interactive prototypes
- Support teams to apply research in the software development cycle; ensure consistency, rigor, and accuracy across research studies and programs
- Partner with analytics teams to leverage insights from data sources
- Manage participant outreach programs
- Maintain the UX research repository of past reports, study templates, guides, and other deliverables
- Evangelize user research internally, and nurture a culture of experimentation through proactive knowledge sharing across teams
- 5+ years of professional work experience in UX Research
- Experience with generative/evaluative research using quantitative/qualitative methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience facilitating research studies and experiments, such as in-person and remote testing, concept evaluation, card sorting, A/B testing, iterative prototype testing, field research, survey design, etc.
- UX Research experience for Cloud/SaaS, PaaS and/or IaaS products is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or related field required.
- Master's degree or PhD ideal