Who We Seek
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Experience with following an Agile methodology
- Develop, maintain, create, and improve validation rules, custom workflows, Visualforce pages, Apex customizations, custom objects, fields, and formulas
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and 'how-to' assistance
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Provide recommendations on how to improve our Salesforce operational platform
- Performing hands-on software development and testing
- Programmer proficient programmer and competence in technical design capabilities
- Providing multiple solutions for a given technical problem along with recommendation of the better technology solution
- Strong technical decision-making capabilities
- Competent estimation and planning efforts for the sprint and project
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
- Deep knowledge of design methods and best practices and you’re always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment Designing or maintaining Desktop and Mobile applications
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, able to balance great design while meeting short deadlines
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex Experience using data, user
- BA/BS or MA/MS, or equivalent experience
Years of Experience: 5+
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement .