At Marley Spoon, we’re helping people around the world to save time while cooking healthy, home-cooked meals. Each week, we help customers in three continents to choose meals they’d like to cook from a changing weekly menu created by our global team of chefs, and deliver all of the ingredients and recipes they need directly to their door. We’re a growing business with 700+ employees using technology to reinvent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste.
We’re looking for a self-motivated UX Researcher who will help steer the digital and physical Marley Spoon experience by working collaboratively with product, engineering, culinary, logistics, and marketing to provide compelling insights that inform future Design decisions to delight our home cooks around the world.
- Contribute to the overall vision and decision-making for Marley Spoon’s digital platforms.
- Structure and organise our quantitative and qualitative research cycles
- Define methodologies and innovate the way we do research
- Identify insights from a variety of sources and collaborate with product and engineering teams to determine the best solutions to problems
- Be the voice of our customer and bring her perspective to every discussion you join
- Translate local insights to our global product development process
- Coach and support our UX / UI Designers and Product Managers and encourate them to actively engage in research themselves.
- 3+ years of experience tackling complex UX design problems and research questions in customer-facing products.
- Holistic, methodical and human-centred approach to product design and research.
- Experience with a broad range of human-centred research and design methodologies, including usability testing, journey mapping, wireframing and prototyping, research synthesis, and more.
- Experience with documenting and communicating research findings in cross-disciplinary environments.
- Love to cook and eat.
We provide a supportive working environment with regular opportunities for personal and professional growth and a range of benefits to keep you happy and healthy, including five paid learning days each year, access to a discounted gym pass, and our own meal kit, free and delivered home for you to enjoy.