We are looking for a highly talented and passionate User Experience Researcher who embraces a problem-solving culture and is obsessed with keeping the customer at the heart of our products. You will partner with cross-functional teams across the company in multiple research projects to uncover customer needs and validate solutions.
Our ideal UX Researcher has a strong grasp of User Experience and Visual Design fundamentals, the perfect combination to inspire and leverage our product strategy into a more human-centered approach while aligning on the business objectives.
- Plan and conduct user research projects throughout the end-to-end product lifecycle; from ideation, design and validation of prototypes, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Combine diverse quantitative and qualitative research methods and derive insights from them, either conducted on your own or in partnership with other members of the team.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineers, marketers and data scientists to deliver actionable insights and a high-quality user experience.
- Empathize with both users and buyers, having a deep understanding of the objectives and goals of each one when interacting with our products.
- Advocate for product highest quality, always striving to produce aesthetically pleasing and usable products.
- Evangelize User Experience design across the whole company, applying processes like Design Thinking to solve business problems.
- Participating in both the interaction and visual design of the products, helping to define consistent UI components and guidelines following well-established patterns and standards.
What do we expect from you
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding, and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Advanced English skills - for interaction with customers, peers, and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of 4+ years in UX solving complex user and customer problems backed with research.
- Experience with prototyping tools like Adobe XD or Invision.
- Experience researching and designing for B2B SaaS products is a plus.
What we offer
- A fun fast-paced startup environment with an extraordinary team, team buildings, and free coffee/tea
- Friday reduced working hours (9 am to 3.30 pm)
- Reduced working hours during August to enjoy summer
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants train station
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Tax relief on restaurants, travel, and childcare
- Gym membership to access all DiR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price