We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a UX Researcher to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Meet clients to gather information about their requirements and to find out what needs researching, designing or usability testing.
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team.
- Understand qualitative research methods.
- Have an awareness of costs and budgets.
- Put users at the centre of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking.
- Be confident in your presentation skills in order to present the stages of the design development to business users.
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers.
- Have technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs to be done, to programmers.
- Ensure websites comply with the law and equal opportunities policies.
What are we looking for?
- A mixture of creative and technical skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Verbal communication skills, as you present your research findings and the reasons behind your design decisions.
- Strong written communication skills, as you may be involved in writing copy for the website.
- Creativity and innovation, to come up with new ideas.
- Enthusiasm for design and technology is important.
- Experience of using prototyping software tools, for example Axure Pro and Omnigraffle.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop.