As a UX researcher, you help test the organization’s primary online, marketing and e-business tools to improve its marketing communications. You transform business processes by incorporating new technology.
You lead development projects and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area.
You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. You are responsible for multiple sites and design and deliver optimal, innovative functional solutions for the interactive component of the online user experience. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
- Work with our partners so as to understand their (design) objectives and business needs
- Define the appropriate methodologies that adequately meet the objectives
- Perform the analysis and draft the analysis reports relating to the tests carried out
- Prepare and moderate UX testing
- Help monitor the best research and user experience trends
In addition, the following might be of interest to you
- Working as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team that places users at the heart of its activities
- Access to an innovative UX laboratory that’s unique in the financial sector
- Collaborating on a daily basis with UX researchers who are passionate about the user experience
Other working conditions
- Schedule : Flexible working hours and the possibility of telecommuting
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in a related field (an asset)
- Experience producing research and analysis reports
- Experience managing complex files requiring a rigorous and structured approach as well as a highly developed ability to see the overall picture
- Experience with Agile, ResearchOps, Design Sprint and Design Thinking approaches
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative methods to research user Web and mobile experience
- Knowledge of eye-tracking tools and technologies as well as physiological measurements such as FaceReader and EDA
- Knowledge of the Optimal Workshop suite
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in English