Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced UX Researcher.
This is a contract role based in London Paddington until 31st December 2020 initially.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £68,757 pa depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX Researcher who will mainly focus on input experiences for our Client's product on Android and iOS. You will be someone who loves to work on challenging design problems and collaborate with product teams to ensure our Client's customers have delightful experiences across all their product(s).
- Working closely and building relationships with product teams to identify research initiatives.
- Designing and leading research studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Generating actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences.
- Conducting research using a combination of qualitative methods and quantitative methods.
- Communicating results and creating reports in compelling and creative ways which includes recommendations.
- Competent and self-sufficient using a broad set of qualitative and user centre design and research methods methodologies.
- Basic understanding of quantitative behavioural and statistical concepts.
- Ability to ask as well as answer product and user experience related questions.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Certificates achieved in Usability or equivalent experience preferred.
- Mobile research experience preferred.