Albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kinds. Our international team already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing different brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a great opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
As a UX Researcher at albelli, you will play a very important part in improving the product experience for our customers. Currently, the validation of innovative ideas to improve the experience is in many cases after development. Your mission will be to get user research involved on a more strategic level in an earlier stage of product innovation. With the goal to gain user insights right in the ideation phase. Therefore we are searching for someone who is not only able to analyze the results but is able to come up with suggestions for improvement and to provide direction on our products and services.
You will be
- Conducting user research in qualitative and quantitative ways.
- Using existing platforms and proven methods, and develop new ways, to collect and process user insights in a qualitative and quantitative way.
- Deriving insights from user feedback and measured data and validate assumptions by identifying key questions and proposing success metrics. But also present your findings to stakeholders and the rest of your team.
- Diving deeper into the insights to help albelli make informed decisions when working on new features and product improvements.
- Taking charge of UX Research within the UX Chapter and increase its capabilities by improving research processes, finding new resources, and introducing new tools.
- Making insights actionable by designing suggestions for improvements.
- Coaching UX Designers and Product Owners on research skills and help them formulate research questions.
You will become a member of the UX Chapter and cooperate with 3 UX designers under a chapter lead. The UX Chapter has weekly meetings in which you can brainstorm, validate ideas, showcase your work, and improve together as a team.
Who you are
- You are both a pragmatic and analytic person who finds as much enjoyment and excitement in guerrilla testing on the street, as you do in setting up new and more systematic ways to find out the things you want to learn from our users.
- You are confident and assertive when sharing your findings with your team, making sure that they will be able to turn your actionable insights and recommendations into brand new features and services.
- You understand and work to uphold the importance of UX research, making sure that it plays a big part in the day-to-day decisions of your team. Your strong communication skills will drive innovation and improvements in the product as well as in the way your team thinks.
You can and you like to
- Propose suitable research initiatives for each stage of product development.
- Collaborate with others who gather insights, like Business Intelligence, Customer insights and the Conversion Rate Optimization team and derive deeper learnings.
- Work closely with UX Designers to translate results towards suggestions, you understand the fundamentals of UX design and you are able to sketch out alternatives by yourself.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Speak and write English proficiently.
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun, and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.