Trissential is a trusted partner for end-to-end quality services and management consulting. As a part of our parent company Expleo, we have a footprint in 30+ countries. Our Mission is to have a positive impact on every person who interacts with Trissential. Clients love us because we are service focused. Employees love us because they are valued and cared for.
Come join a team where benefits start the first day of employment and compensation plans are designed to meet a flexible life style. We are looking for a UX Researcher to join a new product team providing digital patient services.
- Conduct product user research through interviews, contextual inquiry, work groups, surveys, and analytics
- Define usability goals and evaluate usability solutions, including baseline testing and iterative prototype testing
- Define Accessibility requirements based on product features and intended audience
- Define and execute prototypes and test approaches for research and assumption validation
- Develop user persona's, journey maps, storyboards
- Plan and carry out interviews and surveys to inform future product work.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and clients to gain deeper insights.
- Establish and manage relationships with research-related vendors.
- Collaborate with other researchers, product managers, and UX designers to ensure research translates into business impact.
- Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, compile top-line results, create a findings summary, author durable reports, and effectively present and share results.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- A mixture of creative and technical skills
- Creativity and innovation, to come up with new ideas
- Enthusiasm for design and technology
- Empathize with users and uncover latent needs
- Synthesize and simplify data for sharing
- Co-create innovative solutions to problems
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Quickly develop user-testable prototypes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Listen actively
- Able to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- 3+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products
- Experience of using prototyping software tools, for example Axure Pro and Omnigraffle
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop.
- Previous experience working on product teams in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with various audiences and levels
- Able to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle