At Kambi, we’re designing and developing a Sportsbook that is used by millions of users throughout the world and we’re on an accelerating growth curve. We are now looking to strengthen our growing team of designers and UX researchers in central Stockholm.
Product innovation and development at Kambi are insight driven and we use both quantitative and qualitative data to help us explore those insights. As a UX Researcher you define who our users are by examining their behavior, motivations, needs, desires and context. Then utilize these qualitative findings along with our quantitative data to identify user struggles in our product and find potential solutions together with the rest of the product team. Besides performing usability tests, you will work on strategic user research that shapes product development initiatives early on.
- Work with designers, product owners, engineers, and data analytics to identify and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience our product
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Communicate actionable insights in compelling ways by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in a product design environment or academia
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with quantitative methods such as A/B testing is a plus
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Management who understands and appreciates Agile processes
- International work environment
- Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a dedicated community in central Stockholm please apply with you CV and cover letter.