Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey
Competitive salary + exciting benefits
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX specialist to join our digital team, focusing on the improvement of experience across all our digital touchpoints. You'll support in shaping the user experience journey for our customer, taking them on a journey that they can get excited about.
* Liaise with the trading, marketing and design team to capture business goals and align with objectives.
* Gather and interpret customer goals using data from a wide range of sources, identify trends in customer feedback, drive improvement opportunities with analytics.
* Help to create hypotheses based on insights to improve experience and propose new tests in functionality, content and design that can improve the customer experience across all our digital touchpoints.
* Create design briefs for designers and 3rd parties for new functionality to be tested.
* Help the business triage future tests for action; follow up with team(s) to share progress and delivery dates.
* Provide ROI & analytical reporting on all initiatives and feed winning tests into the development cycle.
* Ensure that the customer experience is fully compliant with all advertising, legal requirements
* Assist UX Development Manager with MVT test workflow from briefing, getting sign off, and tracking tests.
* Work with Marketing & CRM team to maximize customer experience through trade initiatives, promotions, landing pages (drawing on Creative to support).
* Support the Customer Services team to reduce inbound customer queries (where’s my order?, improving onsite FAQs, incorrect orders, speed to market, maximising free delivery offers etc.).
* Support the Sales Targets by implementing all trade & promotional site messaging (using mvt tool and Salesforce commerce cloud platform functionality).
* Assist UX Development Manager to build a strong set of UX Test Hypothesis and results methdology, backed up by strong reporting. Ensuring that the sites are developped in line with Customer Goal, Business Goals and shopping behaviours across our territories.
* Cultivate a culture where continuous improvement and development is embraced.
* Create a measurable uplift in the following areas; conversion, reduce returns, improve customer satisfaction, engagement, reduce bounce rate, improve journey flows.
* Ensure your tests and reporting is visible and understood by the business, managing business expectations around change and progress.
You will have…
* You’ll need great communication skills in creating simple a clear rationale for the activity and the measurable impact being made to the customer experience.
* Knowledge of agile working, development cycles, MVT programmes, web design principles, would be beneficial
* Commercially aware
* Well organized
* Be very good with numbers/analytical mindset
* Hard-working, self-motivated, with a positive attitude
* Calm temperament
* Google Analytics
* Strong attention to detail
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise