We are a team of 16 UX professionals, 7 of which are UX researchers. We are expanding ourselves with a UX Researcher. Emarsys is the largest independent customer engagement platform company in the world. We develop solutions that make marketers' rather repetitive, challenging tasks easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable.
In the past 5 years, we have built an agile, fast-moving, research-aware UX team. We are continuously releasing and iterating on fantastic products. We believe that design is a team sport and we are working to elevate the design maturity of the whole company
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Partnership: We follow the Matrix UX Team model. Small UX teams work together with each product team.
- Collaboration: We are one. We work together, workshop together with people on the field (eg. sales, success colleagues).
- Experience: Our team has years of experience in research and design. It’s time to learn from each other!
- Processes: Our processes are tight enough to lead, but lose enough to leave space for experimentation. The basis is the double diamond UX process.
- Professional development, personal growth: Our very own researcher competency framework helps you to step to the next level as a researcher. Participate in training and conferences to learn even more.
- Project time: Spend 20% of your work time on whatever projects you are interested in.
- Space: Lively, modern, pet-friendly office environment in the center of Budapest.
- Financial benefts: attractive remuneration package with all the fancy benefits.
- Safety: Emarsys has an international outlook and good market positioning. The company reacts extremely well to external circumstances.
- Food: Breakfast, snacks, and Túró Rudi for free every day + nice restaurants and coffee places in the neighbourhood
- Lots of fun!
- Expected professional research competencies are described in our competency framework . Apply to the position if you feel that your knowledge exceeds the medior/senior1 level.
- Your soft skills and communication will be tested during the hiring process.
- The highlights: Mastery of usability testing and interviewing in a product development context is the minimum. Experience with a wide range of research methods if preferred. Being able to execute end-to-end, independently.
- Experience with mentoring. We expect you to mentor the junior researcher colleagues who you happen to work with in the same team.