Do you like collecting insights to create the ultimate digital experience? Do you want to make a crucial contribution to improve the (digital) service for our customers? And would you like to outline the outlines of UX Research within our Unit .Digital? 3X yes? Then be sure to read on because we could be a match!
What does a UX Researcher at Tobania?
- You visualise the requirements of our customers and contribute to the UX vision and interpretation on this basis.
- Identifying user behaviour and needs, understanding them and then explaining them.
- Relevant customer insights are gained by means of UX research methods, such as in-depth interviews, usability testing, online surveys, card discounting, treetesting.
- Workshops include providing the teams with relevant insights and the user's perspective.
- You document all collected insights in a clear way and share them with our clients in the right way.
- You are a UX researcher who connects design and technology. By analysing existing customer journeys and interfaces, you determine where the bottlenecks and areas for improvement lie.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of UX Research
- Goal-oriented, pragmatic, creative and analytical are things that characterise you.
- Bachelor/Master degree (psychology, data science, sociology,…) or equivalent through experience.
- You support your points of view with thorough research. Can you tell a convincing, data-driven story?
- Strong communication skills
- You are familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods (interviews, user journeys, surveys, card sort, ...) and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Usabilla, Optimal Workshop, ...).
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
What do you get in return?
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a fuel card, expense allowance, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalization insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workplace located at the HQ in Strombeek-Bever.
Tobania… who’s that again?
As the leading Belgian Business & Technology Consulting firm we guide your company through your digital business transformation. Our more than 1000 qualified and motivated professionals make your transformation programs successful through a flexible and measurable approach.