Part of Omnitracs’ ongoing initiative is to improve the experience our users have when interacting with our applications. As the UX Researcher, you will lead, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered design research. You must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Provide consultation and guidance to determine which methodologies are most effective for desired outcome
- Present findings with strong storytelling abilities
- Create well-written deliverables that provide succinct, and actionable insights
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative user research including lab and remote usability studies, ethnographic research, survey creation and other methodologies.
- Employ a variety of test methodologies such as Standard Usability Testing, Comparative Testing, Rapid Iterative Testing, Prototype Testing, Concept Validation, Benchmarking
- Conduct research across multiple platforms, and cross-channel: desktop, tablet, mobile web, and apps
- Create appropriate recruitment screener for each study to ensure the recruit matches target demographics
- Plan and co-ordinate all logistics related to a successful research project
- Be an advocate of the research process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or related.
- 3+ years of research and analysis experience, with a mix of quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- 3+ years facilitating user research studies in person / remote
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Comfort launching and iterating quickly and using data
- In-depth understanding of UI design
- Team player