Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
• Do you love participating in the creative process from brainstorm to launch, actively seeking out opportunities to contribute during all phases?
• Do you love all things digital and have an uncontrollable need to stay current on new creative technologies?
• Are you receptive to constructive feedback and understand that revision is an essential part of the creative process?
• Do you want to help drive the growth and culture of a growing user experience team?
If you answered yes to all of the above then apply today for our UX Researcher role because Foot Locker is seeking a passionate UX Researcher who loves to investigate and learn from the audience, then translate the research findings into actionable recommendations that help setting the prioritization as well as shaping product road-map. This individual will collaborate closely with UX designers, UI designers, product managers, stakeholders and most important, the customer. This role reports directly to Sr. Manager of UX Design & Research.
Please attach portfolio or writing samples to application
• Bachelor's Degree (a degree with a HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology or Social Science concentration a plus)
• Master's Degree a plus.
• Minimum of 1yr of experience in usability research or user research.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Knowledge of conducting primary research using online user testing tools.
(research design, survey design, moderation, participant screening, etc.).
• Experience in lo-fi wire-framing to demonstrate UX solutions.
• Experience analyzing and presenting findings from secondary research.
• Retail/eCommerce experience preferred.
• Experience in analyzing site metrics and using key insights to inform UX testing objectives a plus.
• Knowledge of web-based analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc) a plus.
• Experience with using site metrics to inform site/application/mobile design refreshes and redesigns a plus.
• Understanding and familiarity with Service Design concepts and methods, especially as it relates to internal services within the B2C retail space a plus.
**Strong portfolio or writing samples to demonstrate the skillset of a passionate/driven UX researcher required with application.